blob: 6728f285a135511a3d1e2cb55b3cdac188b35a44 (plain
## Submitting Desktop Client issues
If you have questions about how to use the Nextcloud Desktop Client, please
visit our [support site][support] or our [forum][forum].
We are also available on [IRC][irc].
### Bug Reporting Guidelines
* __Important__: Report the issue using our [template][template], it includes all the
information we need to track down the issue.
* __SECURITY__: Report any potential security bug by following our [security policy](https://nextcloud.com/security/) instead of filing an issue in our bug tracker
* This repository is *only* for issues within the Nextcloud desktop client.
Issues in other components should be reported in their own repositores:
- [Nextcloud server](https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues)
- [Android client](https://github.com/nextcloud/android/issues)
- [iOS client](https://github.com/nextcloud/ios/issues)
* Search the existing issues first, it's likely that your issue was already
If your issue appears to be a bug, and hasn't been reported, open a new issue.
Help us to maximize the effort we can spend fixing issues and adding new
features, by not reporting duplicate issues.
## Contributing to Source Code
Thanks for wanting to contribute source code to Nextcloud. That's great!
You do not need to sign a Contributor Agreement, but we ask that you follow our
[Code of Conduct](https://nextcloud.com/code-of-conduct/).
Please read the [Contribution Guide](https://nextcloud.com/contribute/) to get
Please submit translations via [Transifex](https://www.transifex.com/nextcloud/nextcloud/).